From the Superintendent's Office: Friday, August 28, 2020 COVID-19 Update
Dr. Gotcher will provide weekly updates of the number of active positive cases and those quarantined among RSD students and staff.
This information will be posted on our website under 'Back to School.'\r\n
As of this email on August 28th RSD has:\r\n
- 12 active positive cases among students and staff
- 18 staff are quarantined
- 55 students are quarantined
- A total of 85 students and staff are out of school or work as of this week.
How does this compare to all of the residents within our school district?\r\n
According to the ACHI (Arkansas Center for Health Improvement) on August 24th there were:\r\n
- 1,038 cumulative positive cases in our school district community (All residents within our district)
- 85 new cases (within the last 14 days of Aug. 24)
RSD Administration hopes to encourage all of our families to be as careful as possible when at school and in public.
For more information: https://www.healthy.arkansas.gov/programs-services/topics/covid-19-reports